1. To start, go to https://georgetown.domains/.
2. Click Dashboard on the right top of the page.
3. Log in with your Georgetown NetID and your password.
4. Once logged in, you will pick your domain name. The first thing you need to do is enter the domain name you wish to register. Type your desired domain name. Then click "Continue". Our system will check to be sure the domain name you’ve chosen is available.
5. Double check your domain name on this page. If it is correct, click "Register Now" and get your domain!
6. Once your domain request is submitted successfully, you will land on the cPanel. This is your Dashboard page. You can start managing your Georgetown Domain from here.